Do your best to resist: fast food companies are rolling out some new deals to get more business.
Fast food is usually a hard sell this time of year, as people try to lose weight or stay inside because it's too cold.
To lure customers back, places like Burger King and Taco Bell are slashing prices and even offering some freebies.
There are also some healthier options at places like Chipotle and Subway.
January fast-food deals:
• Taco Bell is offering free Doritos Locos with any mobile purchase
• Burger King beats McDonalds with 10 chicken nuggets for $1.49
• Chipotle is dangling free food with Sofrita orders later this month. Folks who purchase organic tofu Sofritas on Jan. 26 — and save the receipt — receive a free burrito bowl, salad or order of tacos Jan. 27 through Feb. 28
• Pizza Hut is offering a large, two-topping pizza for $7.99 on carry-out deals only
• Dairy Queen, The $5 Lunch at Dairy Queen includes this deal: Bacon cheeseburger, fries, drink and a sundae
• KFC will have $5 Fill Ups that will include two-piece thigh and drumstick, mashed potatoes, biscuit, medium drink and a chocolate chip cookie
• Subway: Simple $6 menu includes one of six 6-inch subs, chips and a drink