DENVER -- RTD is planning to get public input on its fare system.
The bus and light rail service says the fare system is too complicated and they want to simplify it before opening new rail lines in the coming years.
Information about the fare study can be found at RTD's website.
The public meeting schedule is:
• Lakewood: 6 p.m. Wednesday at Clements Community Center, 1580 Yarrow St.;
• Boulder: noon Thursday at Boulder City Council Chambers, 1777 Broadway St.;
• Thornton: 6 p.m. Thursday at Margaret Carpenter Recreation Center, 11151 Colorado Blvd.;
• Denver: noon Dec. 10 at the RTD administrative offices, 1600 Blake St., rooms T&D;
• Aurora: 6 p.m. Dec. 10 at Aurora Central Library, 14949 E. Alameda Parkway;
• Littleton: 6 p.m. Dec. 11 at Bemis Library, 6014 S. Datura St