IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Warning to parents: Teenager dies after overdosing on caffeine powder

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

A warning for parents after a teenager in Ohio dies because doctors say he had an overdose of caffeine powder. His death appears to be accidental. Investigators don't think he intended to harm himself.

The substance is legal and very easy to find.

Boris Sanchez has information you need to know in his video report.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.