Eric Decker, pregnant wife Jessie James appear in racy GQ spread [PHOTOS]

Posted on: 9:10 am, January 16, 2014, by and , updated on: 08:50pm, January 16, 2014

Photo Gallery Expand 1 of 3

DENVER — Under the headline “Mile Hi Club,” Eric Decker and his currently-pregnant wife Jessie James continue to bare all.

The spread, which will appear in the magazine GQ’s next edition, which is scheduled to hit newsstands on Jan. 28, features a series of photos of Decker and James scantly clad and in a few suggestive poses.

No effort is made to hide James’ baby bump (she’s due in March). In fact, an effort appears to have been made to flaunt it, with the country singer never wearing anything more than her skives and a crop top — and usually less.

RELATED: Decker, a school shooting survivor, sends message to Arapahoe H.S.

Don’t worry, ladies, Decker didn’t prove to be much more modest than his wife. The Denver Broncos wide receiver goes shirtless in the majority of his shots.

The couple also had their own reality show this last year. “Game On,” which aired on the E! network last year and wrapped up on Nov. 3. Currently, Decker is gearing up to help continue the Broncos playoff run on Sunday against the New England Patriots, while James continues to promote her new album, “Promises,” which came out late last year.

LINK: View the whole GQ photo shoot

More on the photos

“He wasn’t wearing a lot, but he made the jeans look good,” laughs Broncos fan Maria Vela.

At Governor’s Park, sports fans think Decker scored big in the GQ photo shoot with his pregnant, country-singer wife Jessie James.

“She’s okay,” jokes Vela about James’ sexy poses.

Decker sports high-dollar denim on the bed, at the gym, and in the kitchen.

“How nice, a little home cooking. He is a sexy man,” says Broncos fan Jason Boulanger.

Decker proves his record-setting skills on the gridiron this season—and also in front of the camera.

“If it wasn’t for football, he could definitely be a model. And I’d put him up on my wall,” jokes Boulanger.

Even some Broncos wives taking notice.

“If you got it flaunt it. Good for her,” laughs Corey Cogdell, Broncos’ Mitch Unrein’s fiancée.

“Those pics totally exemplify the relationship they have. And I think it’s just adorable,” says Veronica Woodyard, Broncos’ Wesley Woodyard’s wife.

But some fans think the sexy spread is a distraction.

“He and his wife look good, but I think he should be concentrating more on the playoffs,” says Broncos fan Scott Tracey.

Either way, Decker proves he can pull off both football and the latest fashion trends.

“He’s so good looking, he could be in any magazine,” says Boulanger.

“I think he’s every girl’s favorite player,” says Vela.

To be fair, the photos were taken in November—before the playoffs were in the picture.

The magazine hits newsstands January 28.

Their baby girl is due several weeks later in March.

• The TRUTH says:

I’m offended!

• Cody says:

I don’t think its bad, its just really odd. If the child sees these pictures 20 years from now, they are going to be grossed out.

• Geminiladi says:

The truth….don’t look at it. Problem sovelved.

• Karrie says:

I love Eric and Jessie, leave them alone! They are a young couple in love and now going to have this blessed event. How many other Hollywood stars showed off their naked pregnant bodies and no one said anything!! So what, to each his own!!!! Congratulations Jessie and Eric, I hope you have a healthy baby! God Bless.

• Danielle says:

They are both very cute but why would you want your wife to take these kinds of pictures while pregnant? If I were a guy I wouldn’t want my wife posing looking like a pregnant hooker! I would want classy pictures. @.@

• George says:

Really this is the best news we can find………who is interested in either one of them?

• Susan says:

there’s nothing “racy” about those pics! they are gorgeous and she doesn’t look like a hooker!

• Sal Voce says:

Well, I can see why she’s preg :) I’d be banging her like a drum as well! :)

• Urlulu says:

I saw the Bronco wives/girlfriends leave the stadium sunday. 85% looked like Hooters waitresses with blonde hair.

• IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address
    ★★★★★ ===>>> W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

• Start making cash right now… Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8012 a month. I’ve started this job and I’ve never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here…
    ★★★★★ ===>>> W­­W­­W.­­M­­A­­X­­­­4­­7.­­C­­O­­M­­

• Cora Williams says:

Eric Decker is better than that!!! At least he was better than that and grew up with dignity and class. I am sooooooo disappointed that Eric has been dragged down to the level his wife has taken him. He is an outstanding professional football player, he doesn’t need “slutty” pictures to prove who he is – more I am sure for the benefit of his wife. Sad…..Those of us from his home area are devastated. Pick it up Eric, don’t take the “cheap” road downhill to a NOTHING!!!!!!!

• Christina Hiukka says:

For those that have commented on how slutty or undignified this photo shoot is, let me ask you a question. Do you not have anything better to do than degrade someone else for something that you don’t see fit. Pregnancy is beautiful and that is what they are showing in these photos. There is nothing provocative or dirty about these pictures. And hey, another question. Are these poses okay to you if she wasn’t pregnant? Reading these comments you guys must be really sick minded if you believe that this is something slutty. And really how can you be disappointed in Eric Decker, you don’t really know him? You can see in these pictures that he is happy with the women HE chose and is have a child with her. You should at least be happy for them, not be putting down the couple. So if you have time to be commenting bogus complaints about a happy couple doing a beautiful photo shoot you have time to give an apology to Jessie James for calling her cheap and slutty.

• dreamer303 says:

Not my business, but I looked to see what the fuss was about. These pictures are absolutely beautiful. I also think the pictures should have been private,shared only between the two of them. Good work Decker’s !

• rightwingnut says:

She is certainly determined to be like a Kardashian