Peyton Manning tells the world what it means when he shouts ‘Omaha!’
DENVER — Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning met with the media Wednesday. He had high praise for the Patriots and their organization and how prepared the Broncos will have to be to win Sunday.
He was also asked what it means when he shouts “Omaha” during his play calling. And he answered the question. Now everyone including the Patriots can be prepared if they hear it.
Watch the video clip to hear Peyton’s detailed explanation.
On Thursday, five Omaha, Neb.-area companies announced that they will combine to donate $500 to Manning’s “Peyback Foundation” each time he shouts “Omaha” in Sunday’s game.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets