Ski pioneer celebrates 100th birthday by going skiing
DENVER — Charles Elliott turned 100 Tuesday. To celebrate he went skiing.
It’s something Elliott has been doing for almost 80 years now.
During his birthday celebration Elliot was inducted into the Colorado Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame.
“I guess it is special, it only happens every 100 years,” Elliott said
With the exception of a five-year period during World War II, Elliott has skied every season since 1934.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets