When do you need to go to the doctor for a sore throat?
DENVER — From Sinus infections, to ear infections and sore throats, we’re taking a look at how to treat and prevent those unwanted illnesses.
Dr. Vijay Ramakrishnan from University of Colorado Hospital explains.
This is part of our series Your Health: From Head to Toe.
Thursday morning we look at heart health.
- PD: Wife was on phone with 911 dispatch when she was murdered
- WATCH: Southwest Airlines flight attendant knows how to get passengers' attention
- WATCH: Time lapse video of blood moon, spectacular moonset over Rockies
- Billions of people are already doing the ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Missing Nebraska boy found inside claw machine at bowling alley