Naked man with severed hand found in Aurora back yard
(Photo: MGN Online)
AUROR, Colo. — A naked man whose left hand had been severed was found in a back yard in Aurora on Sunday night, firefighters reported.
The man was spotted in the 2700 block of South Mobile Street by a nearby resident. He was rushed to a hospital about 6 p.m., police said. The victim was believed to be either the resident or a neighbor of the yard where he was found.
Police said the injury appeared to have been self-inflicted. Investigators were able to recover the hand.
APD assisted AFD on medical call where man severed his own hand. This was a non criminal incident and party was treated/transported by AFD.
— Aurora Police Dept (@AuroraPD) October 21, 2013
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Denver Police: At least 3 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'