Recall effort begins against state Sen. Evie Hudak
DENVER — After two successful recall elections in Colorado, there is a new effort under way.
This one is to recall state Senator Evie Hudak because of her support for gun control during the last legislative session.
Her district includes Westminster and Arvada in northwest metro Denver.
Hudak issued a statement Friday night about the recall effort against her. “The approval of a recall petition will not change my focus on the 2014 legislative session, during which I will advocate for women and seniors, and for the best education we can provide our children – just as I have always done.”
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets