Current statewide flood information
DENVER — The Colorado Office of Emergency Management released a current report of statewide flood information on Sunday.
According to the report, nine counties and five city Emergency Operations Centers have been activated, and flood conditions have now spread across across 15 counties including: Boulder, El Paso, Larimer, Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Fremont, Jefferson, Logan, Morgan, Pueblo, Washington, and Weld counties.
There are five confirmed deaths as a result of the floods, and 1,253 people are now unaccounted for. The OEM said that 11,700 have already been evacuated, and 1,872 people are currently in 26 shelters across the state.
In terms of damage, nearly 19,000 homes have been damaged or destroyed as a result of the floods.
Want to help out? Click here to learn how to donate or volunteer.
- Current impact area: 875 square miles
- Reported Missing: 472 (approximately)
- To Report Missing, call (303) 413-7730
- Incident Command: Type II IMT
- Boulder Office of Emergency Management Information Sources: http://boulderoem.org/emergency-status
- Boulder County OEM Call Center Phone Number: (303) 413-7730
- Map link for incident information and road closures: http://maps.bouldercounty.org/iemcop/
- Road Closures are posted at www.Boulderoem.org
- Current impact area: 1,120 Square miles
- Reported Missing: 1003
- Number to report missing: (970) 498-5500
- Incident Command: Type II Incident Management Team
- Information Sources: http://larimersheriff.org/press-release/9152013-larimer-flooding-information @larimersheriff
- Incident Size: 385 Square Miles
- Command: Jefferson County Type III IMT
- #JeffcoFlood Jefferson County Flood Information Map
- Reported Missing: 0
- Information Sources: http://jeffcosheriff.blogspot.com/ @jeffcosheriffco