Police seeking clues after shooting death of 13-year-old
DENVER — Police were searching for clues Saturday after a 13-year-old boy was shot to death in the 4700 block of Enid Way.
Officers responded to the area on a report of shots fired about 11:45 p.m. Friday, the Denver Police Department said. They found the young teen suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest. He was taken to a hospital but died of his wound.
Police said they have no information to share regarding a suspect or motive. A party was being held near the scene of the shooting, but police have not established whether it was related. The incident is being treated as a homicide.
- Driver of car that slammed into Larimer County school bus identified
- Delta flight, passengers isolated in remote area at DIA following security threat
- 38 million gallon Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates in reservoir
- Police: Teen tried to 'blow a fireball' at Smoky Hill HS
- Documents detail how dispatchers handled call that ended in mother's murder