Report: Investigators search Mark Redwine’s house
Officials look for clues about Dylan Redwine's disappearance at his father's house in Vallecito, Colo. Photo: Dan Bender/La Plata County Sheriff's Office. Nov. 29 2012
LA PLATA COUNTY, Colo. — Investigators from the La Plata County Sheriff’s Office searched the home of Mark Redwine Wednesday.
The Durango Herald reports a search warrant was executed in cooperation with the FBI and the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.
“It’s just follow up on the still wide-open investigation,” Sheriff Duke Schirard told the Herald. “We continue to seek every lead that we can and follow up on every lead that we can.”
There was no word if anything significant was found.
Read more on this story in the Durango Herald
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Denver police: 4 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game