Commerce City closes streets due to flooding
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. – Commerce City Police were responding Sunday to reports of exorbitant amounts of water running over the road in the 13800 block of E. 96th Avenue.
The road was closed between Potomac and Peoria streets. Additionally, Peoria Street was also closed between E. 96th and E. 104th avenues.
The source of the deluge has not been determined, and no timetable has been provided for the roads to reopen.
- Denver Police: At least 3 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'