Melissa Miller, Annie Meyer’s roommate, a no show for interview
DENVER — Police want to speak with the last person who saw Annie Meyer alive.
Melissa Miller is Annie Meyer’s roommate. Meyer disappeared from her Wheat Ridge home five months ago. Her body was found in Park County on July 4.
Miller contacted FOX31 Denver saying she wanted to do an interview to tell her side of this story.
Police have called her a person of interest in the case. She previously said she did nothing wrong. She is not talking to police now, and she never showed up at the FOX31 Denver studio Friday to conduct the interview she said she wanted to do.
Meyer’s family members say they’re not surprised she backed out of talking to us. Nevertheless, they are very interested to see what she has to say about Annie’s disappearance and death.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets