Driver dies in truck accident on Highway 285
285-crash (credit: Ed Oleski)
DENVER – The Colorado State Patrol reports that a driver of a semi-truck perished after striking a guardrail and rolling down a steep embankment.
Northbound lanes of Highway 285 near Shaffer’s Crossing were closed for several hours Monday afternoon as emergency responders cleared the scene.
- Driver of car that slammed into Larimer County school bus identified
- Delta flight, passengers isolated in remote area at DIA following security threat
- 38 million gallon Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates in reservoir
- Police: Teen tried to 'blow a fireball' at Smoky Hill HS
- Documents detail how dispatchers handled call that ended in mother's murder