What if your kid gets assigned a bad teacher?
DENVER — It’s a fear for parents and children alike — your kid goes back to school in the fall and is assigned a “bad” teacher. The crappy teacher every parent has warned you about.
Should you pull your child out of this teacher’s class or complain to the school? We first discussed this last week.
Some say parents should relax and hope for the best if they throw in the towel too early your child could end up missing out on a great teacher.
Doctor Larry Curry, child and family therapist and Metro State professor is here with his thoughts.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets