What if your kid gets assigned a bad teacher?
DENVER — It’s a fear for parents and children alike — your kid goes back to school in the fall and is assigned a “bad” teacher. The crappy teacher every parent has warned you about.
Should you pull your child out of this teacher’s class or complain to the school? We first discussed this last week.
Some say parents should relax and hope for the best if they throw in the towel too early your child could end up missing out on a great teacher.
Doctor Larry Curry, child and family therapist and Metro State professor is here with his thoughts.
- Driver of car that slammed into Larimer County school bus identified
- Delta flight, passengers isolated in remote area at DIA following security threat
- 38 million gallon Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates in reservoir
- Police: Teen tried to 'blow a fireball' at Smoky Hill HS
- Documents detail how dispatchers handled call that ended in mother's murder