Wildfire: Couple didn’t think they would see each other again
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — A couple became separated as they evacuated their home because of the Black Forest Fire.
They were worried they wouldn’t see each other again. But this story has a happy ending in the face of the devastating fire.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Police investigating possible threat at Thornton High School
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Man banned from Walmart for price matching
- Denver police release list of top 10 stolen cars in city