Melafind: New skin cancer technology
More than 76,000 men and women in the U.S. will be diagnosed with melanoma this year and 9,500 will die from the aggressive form of skin cancer. Usually, when you have an abnormal mole, it’s removed and then tested to see if it is cancerous. But now, new technology is making it possible to see those spots like never before…and without removing them… avoiding the pain of the knife. Natalie has the story.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets