Drunk man hijacks Zamboni at Okla. convention center, police say
DENVER — A 24-year-old man was arrested this weekend after police said he broke into the convention center in Oklahoma City and hijacked a Zamboni.
Spencer Holt was under the influence at the time, reported KFOR-TV. He took it for a spin around the ice for about a minute or two before a security officer stopped him.
Holt was arrested on several charges including destruction of private property and public drunkenness.
“Everybody loves the Zamboni, but he’s taking it a little too far,” said Tim Linville, the Director of Sales and Marketing for the Chesapeake Energy Arena and Cox Convention Center.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets