Explore Colorado: Elevation Beer Company
Jennifer Broome takes us to Poncha Springs to check out Elevation Beer Company.
Elevation Beer Company is one of Colorado’s newest microbreweries. They are celebrating their one year anniversary in May. Elevation Beer Company was started by four friends over a few beers and bar-b-que on a cool Colorado night. The brewery is in the small town of Poncha Springs, which is between Buena Vista and Salida.
They specialize in adventurous and seasonal barrel-aged beers. Aging beer in barrels is the hot, new trend in craft beer. Their beer series are related to ski slopes since the brewery is just 15 minutes away from Monarch Ski Resort. Their beers are categorized as green, blue, black, or black diamond. Their newest black diamond beer, False Summit, will debut in May.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets