CSU point guard arrested on drug distribution charges
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Police arrested Colorado State University point guard Stephon Wynn on Thursday for drug distribution charges.
The Coloradoan reported that Wynn, 22, was arrested at 1509 Skyline Drive in Fort
Collins, after CSU police issued a warrant for his arrest Wednesday for charges dating back to October 2012.
A warrant was issued on felony charges of distribution of a schedule 2 controlled substance and marijuana distribution of less than five pounds.
The walk-on Ram played in three games this season.
According to the paper, Wynn was suspended from the team in March for violating team rules. He didn’t join the team at the Mountain West or NCAA tournaments.
Wynn was released on Friday afternoon on a $2,500 bond. He could face between four to 12 years in prison. Wynn will appear in court on Monday.
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man