Lawsuit: Toddler ate used condom found in McDonald’s PlayPlace
This Chicago-area McDonald's is being sued by a mother, who claims her toddler ate a used condom at the facility's PlayPlace. (Photo: WGN)
CHICAGO (CNN/WGN) — A mother claims her toddler ate a used condom found at a McDonald’s PlayPlace area in the Gage Park neighborhood.
According to WGN, Anishi Spencer filed a lawsuit Wednesday on behalf of her two sons, who allegedly found the used condom at the 5733 South Kedzie Avenue McDonald’s location.
Spencer claims one of her sons coughed up a piece of the condom, and both sons received medical treatment.
Spencer says the restaurant should have at the very least cleaned up the area.
She also says the restaurant should monitor what goes on there.
So far, there has been no response from executives at McDonald’s headquarters in Oak Brook.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets