Denver Broncos’ Von Miller inspired to guarantee Super Bowl win
Linebacker Von Miller celebrates
DENVER — Broncos star linebacker Von Miller is making big plans and a big promise for next season. He said Tuesday the Denver Broncos will win the Super Bowl next year.
Miller was the second overall draft pick two years ago and he has quickly become a premier pass rusher. He earned All-Pro and Pro Bowl honors in each of his first two seasons and now he says he will add a Super Bowl ring to his credentials.
Just read his post on Twitter:
Miller referenced his cousin Jeremiah with a hashtag who was recently hurt in a serious car crash and inspired Von’s performance guarantee.
“My cousin had just recently got in a car accident and he just got out of a coma, and, you know, all the things they were trying to teach him and all the things they were trying to get him to remember… One thing that he did remember was that he had a cousin named Von Miller that played for the Denver Broncos. It just put a lot in perspective for me,” Miller says.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets