Three people intentionally hit by car during Federal Boulevard fight
Four people were intentionally hit by a car during a fight in this area of Federal Boulevard, police said.
DENVER — A hit-and-run crash that left two people in critical condition early Sunday was an intentional attack, the Denver Police Department believes.
The collision happened around 2:11 a.m. near the Pho 96 restaurant on Federal Boulevard and Mississippi Avenue. As a “large fight” broke out in front of a nightclub, a silver or gray Honda Civic with a ski rack plowed into a group of people in the parking lot then fled the scene, police said.
New information suggests that the people hit by the car were not part of the fight but innocent bystanders. The driver is thought to have been involved in the brawl.
Three people were hospitalized, with two in critical but stable condition. The third was in serious but stable condition. Police are still looking for the driver of the car, which likely has obvious front-end damage, they said.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets