Bicyclist badly hurt in Lone Tree accident
A bicyclist was badly injured after being struck by a car Sunday in Lone Tree.
DENVER — A bicyclist was badly injured after being struck by a car in Lone Tree Sunday, police said.
The collision happened at Park Meadows Drive and Kimmer Drive around 10:30 a.m., Lone Tree police said. The bicyclist was knocked unconscious and evacuated to a Littleton hospital. The rider’s condition was not known.
The driver of the car did stop.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets