Mathenee Treco of Aurora performs in ‘American Idol’ sudden death round
The men perform in the “Sudden Death” round of American Idol in Las Vegas Thursday night.
One of them trying to make it is from Aurora.
Mathenee Treco has made an impressive showing to make it to this point in the competition.
He’s a 26-year-old who graduated from Eaglecrest High School. He’s been singing and performing since he was a child.
You can watch Mathenee’s performance Thursday on FOX31 Denver at 7:00 p.m.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash