Grand Junction father shoots, kills son after altercation
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. – A father shot and killed his adult son early Wednesday morning in Grand Junction, according to police.
KREX reported that at approximately 12:45 a.m., Grand Junction police responded to a shooting at 688 29 1/2 Road.
There were three people inside the home where an altercation involving a father and his son took place, according to the station. When the altercation escalated, the father shot and killed his son.
Police are questioning both the shooter and the other person that was inside the home when the shooting took place.
No arrests have been made. Police say they are not looking for any suspects.
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man