Could you survive a tech vacation?
Interactive technology has a way of taking over family time. It starts innocently enough. But before long family members may be sitting near each other, but no one is talking because they all are so busy interacting with devices.
Last month, we asked two families to try giving up technology and take a tech vacation.
They gave up cell phones, computers, tablets and TV for a week and then recorded their experiences.
Tonight on FOX31 Denver News at 9 p.m., Hema Mullur reports on how they fared. Did the families become closer? How did the children survive without games, Facebook and YouTube? How did the parents deal with
In the meantime, we want to know, could you survive a tech vacation?
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Denver Police: At least 3 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'