2 suspects arrested after stabbing, police chase in Denver
DENVER – Two suspects have been arrested in connection with a stabbing and police chase that ended in an accident at 29th and Brighton Blvd. Saturday.
According to Denver Police, the stabbing happened at 22nd and Arapahoe at approximately 3 p.m. The victim was taken to the hospital and is in stable condition.
The victim managed to get a description of the suspect’s vehicle, and police later used a PITT maneuver to stop the vehicle after a police chase ensued.
Police said the suspect’s white pickup caused an accident with two other cars at 29th and Brighton Blvd. One car was flipped as a result of the crash.
There were no injuries reported during the accident.
Both suspects are in custody.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash