Video: Meet Olly, Denver’s tree-climbing rescue dog
DENVER — A Denver dog abandoned at a shelter is finding new life and fame for a unique ability.
Olly’s owner, Hannes Gehring, found out something special about the dog he adopted at a rescue shelter over a year ago when a squirrel happened to cross their paths.
Olly can climb trees.
Having honed his skills over the ensuing months, Olly can now climb to about 10 feet — meaning no Denver squirrel is safe.
Watch the video above to see Olly’s high-flying tactics.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets