Gas prices heading up with no end in sight
DENVER — If you drive it seems like every time you look at a gas price sign, the price has gone up.
GasBuddy.com says the average price of regular unleaded gas in Denver Monday was 3.49 per gallon. That’s up 17 cents from one week ago and 41 cents from one month ago.
There is talk that it won’t be long and gas could go over $4.00 a gallon in Colorado.
Learn more from reporter Dave Young in the video clip.
- PD: Wife was on phone with 911 dispatch when she was murdered
- WATCH: Southwest Airlines flight attendant knows how to get passengers' attention
- WATCH: Time lapse video of blood moon, spectacular moonset over Rockies
- Billions of people are already doing the ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Missing Nebraska boy found inside claw machine at bowling alley