Justin Bieber rips Carney, says Black Keys drummer needs ‘slapping’
Justin Bieber was the biggest winner at the 40th American Music Awards, winning artist of the year, favorite pop/rock artist and favorite pop/rock album. (Photo: CNN)
Justin Bieber is ripping on the Black Keys’ Patrick Carney on social media, saying that the drummer needs to be roughed up after some not so nice comments about the Bieb’s musical abilities.
Carney had joked that the Grammys was no place for the Bieb. The famed singer failed to receive a nomination at the 2013 awards show, according to TMZ,
“Grammys are for, like, music, not for money,” said Carney. “He’s making a lot of money. He should be happy.”
The Black Keys were significantly more successful by bringing home three pieces of hardware from the 2013 show. The duo were awarded for the Best Rock Performance, Best Rock Song, and Best Rock Album.
That prompted a tweet from Justin Bieber.
the black keys drummer should be slapped around haha—
Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) February 12, 2013
Faces of Meth
People of Walmart
Awkward family photos
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets