Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn: She reportedly flies to Vail in his jet after injury
SALZBURG, Austria – Tiger Woods provided his private jet to injured skier Lindsey Vonn so she could fly out of Austria after her devastating crash earlier this week, according to a report.
TMZ was the first to report that Vonn, who’s rumored to be Tiger’s new girlfriend, boarded a jet bound for Vail in Salzburg Friday morning.
Vonn, whose divorce from ex-husband Thomas Vonn was finalized last month, has claimed she and Tiger are “just friends.”
Vonn was competing at the Alpine World Championships in Schladming on Tuesday when she lost her balance and skidded into a gate at top speed. Following the accident, Vonn was airlifted to a nearby hospital where she was treated for injuries to her knee and shinbone.
Witnesses at Eagle County Airport near Vail say Vonn arrived a little after 3 p.m. Friday. She’s expected to undergo knee surgery next week.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets