PD: 4 men stole African spears, cookies from Boulder historic building
BOULDER, Colo. — Boulder police say they are looking for four men who they said broke into the Historic Highland Building, vandalized the building and stole two African spears on display.
Police released surveillance photos of four male suspects. Police said they broke into the building on 885 Arapahoe Avenue around midnight January 31.
Investigators believe the suspects entered through a third-floor window that they forced open, said police spokeswoman Kim Kobel.
“Once inside, they damaged sculptures, broke glass showcases, left dirt on the walls and stole two African spears, which were on display,” Kobel said in a news release.
The men also took cookies from the kitchen of the building.
Police are asking for the public’s help in finding the four men. Anyone with information is asked to call Boulder police at 303-441-3333. Tips are also accepted through the Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online at www.crimeshurt.com.Submit Your Photo
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Denver Police: At least 3 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'