Man dies after ‘struggle’ in lower downtown Denver
DENVER — A man involved in a struggle with several other people in lower downtown Denver late Wednesday has died.
Police say the man lost consciousness during the struggle in the 2000 block of Larimer St. at about 10:30 p.m.
He was taken to Denver Health Medical Center where doctors pronounced him dead.
Homicide detectives are working on the case.
The Office of the Medical Examiner has not released the name of the victim or the cause of death yet.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets