Police standoff at hotel with suspect in ceiling ends peacefully
GLENDALE, Colo. — Police became involved in a standoff with a man at a hotel on Leetsdale Dr. Tuesday.
Witnesses say it began around midday at the Crossland Hotel in the 4800 block of Leetsdale. It ended peacefully Tuesday evening.
Glendale police said there was one person inside the crawl space above a hotel room. No one else was in there with him.
There has been no information released about how the standoff started.Submit Your Photo
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets