Police find Denver man who suffers from dementia
Fredrick Burks (Denver Police Department Twitter feed)
DENVER – Police have located the Denver man they were looking for who suffers from dementia.
Denver police said 66-year-old Fredrick Burks was missing from the area near 7th and Colorado Blvd. since 3 p.m. Saturday.
Officers said on Sunday that they found Burks in a hotel lobby.
He was checked by Denver Health paramedics and released.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets