‘Cookie Monster’ thief gets away with gold, asks for ransom
The Cookie Monster is on the run after stealing a 44 lbs. golden biscuit from the front a factory in Germany.
The thief sent a picture to the media of himself in a Cookie Monster outfit biting the golden biscuit. He also included a ransom note spelled out with magazine clippings.
His demands were a donation of chocolate cookies to the local children’s hospital and a $1,400 donation to a local animal shelter.
The real Cookie Monster took to Twitter to absolve himself yesterday. His response can be found below.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets