Super Bowl Cocktail recipes from the Tavern Hospitality Group
- 1 oz Breckenridge Vodka
- 1 oz Montanya Rum
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 1/2 oz Chambord
- Mix Vodka, Rum, and Blue Curacao in mixing tin, shake well and strain into martini glass.
- Float Chambord over the back of a spoon on top, garnish with a blackberry flag
The Cable Car
- 1 1/2 oz Captain Morgan
- 3/4 oz Triple Sec
- 1 1/2 oz Sweet and Sour
- Mix all ingredients in mixing tin, shake well and strain into martini glass with a sugar rim
- Garnish with an Orange twist
- 1 bottle Sunshine Wheat (6 Bottles for bulk)
- 3 oz Pineapple Juice (18 oz for bulk)
- 1 oz St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur (6oz for Bulk)
- Pour beer into Pint Glass
- Combine Chilled St. Germain and Chilled Pineapple Juice, slowly pour into pint glass and stir.
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Denver police: 4 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'