Police car crashes into snowplow in Commerce City
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. — A Commerce City police officer was transporting two prisoners on Tuesday morning when he lost control of his vehicle in the slippery conditions and slammed into a snowplow.
According to Commerce City police, the officer was traveling north on Highway 2 when he collided with an oncoming snowplow near East 88th Avenue. The two prisoners were being transported to the Adams County jail, and neither of them was seriously hurt.
Both prisoners were taken to a nearby hospital as a precaution. The officer and snowplow driver were not injured.
- Hickenlooper grants reprieve to death row inmate Nathan Dunlap
- Longmont officer shoots, critically wounds AR15-wielding gunman
- Mom makes bullying daughter wear thrift shop clothes as punishment
- Warning: Video shows Colo. murder suspect Evan Ebel shoot deputy
- I-70 reopens in Glenwood Canyon following fatal crash