Police car crashes into snowplow in Commerce City
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. — A Commerce City police officer was transporting two prisoners on Tuesday morning when he lost control of his vehicle in the slippery conditions and slammed into a snowplow.
According to Commerce City police, the officer was traveling north on Highway 2 when he collided with an oncoming snowplow near East 88th Avenue. The two prisoners were being transported to the Adams County jail, and neither of them was seriously hurt.
Both prisoners were taken to a nearby hospital as a precaution. The officer and snowplow driver were not injured.
- PD: Wife was on phone with 911 dispatch when she was murdered
- WATCH: Southwest Airlines flight attendant knows how to get passengers' attention
- WATCH: Time lapse video of blood moon, spectacular moonset over Rockies
- Billions of people are already doing the ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Missing Nebraska boy found inside claw machine at bowling alley