Video Rewind: Ron Zappolo, D.A. Alex Hunter talk about Ramsey case in 2000
It has just been revealed that a Grand Jury in Boulder voted to indict John and Patsy Ramsey in the Christmas 1996 death of their 6-year-old daughter, JonBenet.
FOX31 Denver anchor Ron Zappolo interviewed then Boulder County District Attorney Alex Hunter about the JonBenet Ramsey murder case in 2000.
Hunter refused to sign the indictment. He believed there was not enough evidence to win a conviction against the Ramseys.
Zappolo spoke with Hunter as he was leaving office 12 years ago. Watch the video clip to hear what he had to say about his decisions related to the case.
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- Indian doctors strike gold while performing surgery on man
- Model says she plans to have abortion to appear on reality show
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets