Giant rock falls onto I-70 in Glenwood Canyon
Huge rock falls on I-70 in Glenwood Canyon. Jan. 28, 2013
A huge rock shut down I-70 in Glenwood Canyon in western Colorado for a while Monday.
A boulder the size of Volkswagen Beetle fell onto the highway near the Hanging Lake Tunnel.
Colorado Department of Transportation crews broke up the giant boulder and hauled the pieces away.
The road was then reopened.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Man banned from Walmart for price matching
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense