Motorcyclist dies in crash near Morrison
JEFFERSON COUNTY, Colo. – A man was killed after a motorcycle accident on Highway 74 Sunday.
Colorado State Patrol said the accident happened just after 11:30 a.m. in the westbound lane of the highway, just west of Morrison.
Authorities said the motorcycle’s rider was pronounced dead at the scene. The man was the only victim of the crash.
Highway 74 was closed in both directions until 2 p.m.
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Denver police: 4 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game