Woman sues over strip search after Denver to Detroit flight
Shoshana Hebshi. Photo courtesy: freep.com
An Ohio woman is filing a lawsuit after being pulled off of an airplane at gunpoint on September 11, 2011.
The half-Jewish, half-Arab woman was flying from Denver to Detroit when she was yanked off the flight.
Shoshana Hebshi says she was strip-searched and jailed for hours in a “dirty cell” at Detroit Metro Airport.
Officials say the flight crew did all this because they had concerns about two other male passengers on the plane.
Hebshi is filing a lawsuit that claims Frontier Airlines, the FBI, TSA and other government agencies discriminated against her because of her ethnicity.
The FBI isn’t commenting on the suit.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Police investigating possible threat at Thornton High School
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Man banned from Walmart for price matching
- Denver police release list of top 10 stolen cars in city