Video: Baby flung from car, escapes death twice
MOSCOW, Russia — A terrifying dashcam video shows a toddler narrowly escaping death twice after being thrown from an SUV in Russia on Sunday.
The video, first aired in the U.S. by WGN, shows an SUV skidding into the wrong lane and eventually being t-boned by a semi truck. As the back end of the vehicle is decimated, a 2-year-old flies out of a broken window.
Lying alone on the icy road, one semi narrowly misses smashing her. Moments later, a second semi does the same.
After the second semi whizzes past, the girl’s father runs into the road and collects her. According to WGN, the 2-year-old was taken to a nearby hospital and treated — amazingly — for nothing more than cuts and bruises to her head.
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets