Lohan rejects massive ‘Dancing with the Stars’ offer in spite of massive debt
Lindsay Lohan (Photo: TMZ)
LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan’s ego might be her downfall, according to TMZ, who has learned the actress just rejected a lucrative offer to appear on “Dancing with the Stars” because she doesn’t want to do reality TV.
The ABC show reportedly made offers to Lohan that maxed out at $550,000 for this upcoming season, TMZ reported.
But Lohan, who still owes hundreds of thousands in back taxes, apparently shot those offers down, telling friends she’d never consider doing reality T.V. and wants to stick to films.
But there’s one problem, according to TMZ. After her recently-released film “The Canyons” turned out to be a flop, most Hollywood studios are shying away from the troubled starlet. And as the saying goes, beggars can’t be choosers.
A rep for “Dancing with the Stars” told TMZ, “We don’t comment on casting.”
Faces of Meth
People of Walmart
Awkward family photos
- Mom bites off dog’s ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Colorado policymakers fire back at Gov. Christie over pot comments
- N.J. Gov. Christie on Colorado legalizing pot: 'Not the quality of life we want'
- Assault in Longmont results in SWAT standoff that is called off
- Woman says 3 dogs busted into her house, attacked her and 2 pets