12-year-old boy hospitalized after skiing incident at Keystone
KEYSTONE, Colo. – A 12-year-old boy was rushed to the hospital Saturday morning after a skiing accident at Keystone.
According to Keystone Resort spokeswoman Laura Parquette, ski patrol responded to the incident just after 10 a.m. on the intermediate trail Last Alamo.
The boy was taken to Children’s Hospital in Aurora. His condition was not released.
Parquette said the boy was wearing a helmet at the time.
The incident is still under investigation.
- Denver Police: At least 3 stabbed at Mile High after Broncos game
- Man tricked into thinking he had been in 10-year coma
- Thornton High School threat not legitimate, investigators say
- Teen kills 4 in DUI wreck, gets probation using 'rich kid' defense
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'