Kelly Ripa says she gets botox shots to her armpits
NEW YORK — LIVE! host Kelly Ripa says she gets botox injections in an article about her in Elle magazine.
The morning show host says she gets occasional shots of botox to her armpits. It apparently helps her avoid sweating. But that’s not all.
“Every seven months or so my eyelid skin rests on my eyelashes,” Ripa said. “So I feel like it makes my makeup artist’s life easier, and it makes my eyes look a little more open on TV, which is where I happen to work right now.”
She also told Elle she would eventually like to stop working in front of the camera and gt into producing. She’s developed a few reality shows including “Cheer” on CMT and “Dirty Soap on E!
LIVE! with Kelly and Michael airs Monday through Friday at 9 a.m. on FOX31 Denver.
- PD: Wife was on phone with 911 dispatch when she was murdered
- WATCH: Southwest Airlines flight attendant knows how to get passengers' attention
- WATCH: Time lapse video of blood moon, spectacular moonset over Rockies
- Billions of people are already doing the ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Missing Nebraska boy found inside claw machine at bowling alley