Two rescued from car teetering on culvert in Aurora
AURORA, Colo. — Two people were rescued from a car after it became stuck on a culvert in Aurora Tuesday morning.
According to Aurora police, they received reports that the car was stuck shortly after 8:30 a.m. The car became stuck near Village East Elementary School at 1433 S Oakland St.
After extracting the two people from the vehicle, emergency crews were working to free the vehicle without it falling into a drainage system.
Continue to refresh this page for the latest on this developing story.
- Sandy Hook victim’s mother shares emotional message: 'Evil did not win'
- Police investigating possible threat at Thornton High School
- Deputies: Would-be Good Samaritan hit, killed victim of rollover crash
- Man banned from Walmart for price matching
- Denver police release list of top 10 stolen cars in city