Police search for suspects after 2 shot in Denver
DENVER – Police are searching for two men they said shot two people in Denver Sunday night.
Officer said it happened at about 7:40 p.m. on South Eliot Street, near Federal and Mississippi.
One victim was shot in the leg, and the other was shot in the torso and the leg. Both victims were taken to a local hospital and are expected to survive.
Police said both suspects are in their 20′s and could still be armed.
If you have any information about the shooting, contact Denver Police.
- Driver of car that slammed into Larimer County school bus identified
- Delta flight, passengers isolated in remote area at DIA following security threat
- 38 million gallon Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates in reservoir
- Police: Teen tried to 'blow a fireball' at Smoky Hill HS
- Documents detail how dispatchers handled call that ended in mother's murder